7.23.2007

Like the bonehead I am I forgot my camera. I guess when i was fumbling around at 6 AM to go I did not think of it. However it was a great day. We went hard from about 8:30 in the morning to 6:30 at night. We did stop twice for about 15 minutes. Needless to say i was tired. The highlight was sitting on a tiny ledge about 3 feet long and it stuck out from the side of the rock about two feet on a downward sloping angle. That little space for two guys about 250-300 ft in the air. I leaned over and it was literally straight down. It was quite the experience!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I'm just glad you returned safely. Your sport sounds almost as dangerous as Rick's. It is tough stuff for Mom's to think about (and Aunties too).

Patty said...

Wow Babe sorry but I didn't read your last post till now! I kept checking and saw the same picture so I didn't notice your new post! I have since talked to you and it sounds like a great day!