7.12.2007

Oh, and I forgot to mention one quick thing from the baseball game. During one of the innings the big screen in left field was showing a bunch of fans as they always do. I looked up and noticed an incredibly beautiful woman was being shown on the screen all by herself. I thought, "Man, if I weren't married I would like to meet that girl..." then suddenly I noticed the girl looked awfully familiar. Wait a second! This is the girl next to me.
Yes, Kelly made the big screen cut. Apparently the rest of us weren't good looking enough to be put on the screen. Can't blame them though.

3 comments:

Candi said...

Nope, can't blame them at all! How fun!

Patty said...

They sure know how to pick them, don't they?

Diane said...

No surprise on that one! It doesn't take a genius to see Kelly's beauty and strangers only see her outside. If only they could know her inner beauty.