7.18.2008


Sorry guys, I started a Facebook in March or something which nicely coincides with basically the end of my blogging. I will try to be better. Regardless, for those of you who don't know Kelly and I are leaving for Malawi on a mission trip with our church. We expect to gain more than we can give but we will see. For those of you who might want to track along we will be posting updates to our church's blog http://www.highlightslive.com/ as we are able. Being that Malawi is one of the poorest countries in the world I don't know how often we will be able to do that but we will try!

2 comments:

Candi said...

That sounds like a wonderful experience for both of you. I can't wait to hear more!

Diane said...

I am so excited for you. What an amazing trip! I am certain it changed your life forever. What a blessing it all is.