10.01.2007


Well, Kelly and I thought we had lost our camera. Turns out my parents have it but we have not not had a chance to take pictures since the Family reunion in August. However, Kelly's sister has been scanning old pictures so I figured I would put some of those up instead since they are adorable! When looking at this you have to wonder... does Kelly come from some sort of Asian descent?
Kelly was (is) such a good swimmer, that she like to give the other girls head starts.


Now that is a face we can finally recognize (notice awkward sister in background)


Apparently, the smallest swimsuit ever made was still a little big in the back side.


3 comments:

Candi said...

How cute are those? Gotta love those old pictures!

Patty said...

Wow I thought I checked your blog more often than that! I knew that I had your camera so maybe I haven't check. You posted this 23 days ago. My apoligies for that! The pictures are adorable of Kelly and her family. But where is my cutie little Dustin Do Right when he was just small! Hope you got your camera by now!

emily said...

that baggy butt suit picture is my favorite picture ever.