10.31.2007

Our Tuesday night Bible study group decided to celebrate Halloween a day early. WE all carved pumpkins and Kelly looks for any chance she can get to dress up.
Dude, you haven't even carved anything yet!


Man, that costume most be hot! Got to get air to the pits!


There are a few great pieces of art in the world; pieces like the Mona Lisa, the David statue, Sistine Chapel, and Dustin's pumpkin.


My pumpkin is the good one (just pick your favorite and I will take credit for it, what do you know? You weren't there.)


I bet you did not know a giraffe could be so freaking good looking!

2 comments:

Diane said...

OK, you guys are too cute. I love your pumpkins no matter who carved them. And, of Course, Kelly is the cutest giraffe or anything else you could think of. Thanks for sharing.

Patty said...

Ahh shucks! I sure do miss you guys! Looks like you had a great time!