12.20.2006

Kelly and I got to take a little break from vicous So Cal winter and head to the Bahamas for a few days. Actually the weather was better at home but it was still beautiful and best of all it was free as it was an incentive trip from my job. We got to stay at the Atlantis hotel which is one of the top hotels in the world. It was absolutely HUGE! It basically was its own city. The hotel had numerous huge aquariums, ponds with sea turtles and hammer-head sharks. There were also waterslides that shoot you into a shark tank. Kelly and I also got to take a boat to a little island and play with Dolphins which was quite a fun experience. They also decorated for Christmas well in the Bahamas. It was a great (free) trip.

"The ship set sail from the shore that day..."

Ahhhh, dont ask cause by the look on my face, I don't have a clue.

What a nice looking Christmas tree!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Great job on the blog Dustin. I miss the pics of you guys actually swimming with the dolphins.

Diane said...

Wow! What a great trip! Congratulations! It is such fun to share a little in your life. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was laid up with a sore back for awhile. Loved all your pictures.